Thursday, July 2, 2009

09/10 Shopping List

Omg I can't understand why this sem I'm so crazy to shop!! Seriously everything I tgk, I nak! For the first time ever, I'm in love with make up ( after watching makeupgeek.com) .
But gaji keje cuti aritu brape je so I have to wait for my ptptn. Damn! Why so lambat?! Anyway, I can't stand it anymore, so this is my shopping list!

1. Blue heels I saw kat Nose.
2. Something from MNG, I've been dying to shop there.
3. Something from La Senza too >=)
4. Some gold accessories for my college dinner in August.
5. A mask for the said dinner.
6. Asrul's birthday present.
7. Ezzura's birthday present (lambat eh weh!)
8. Eye gel and eye mask for my huge eye bags.
9. Some hair care and skin care stuff at Watson's.
10. Make up for the upcoming dinner
- eye shadow
- glitter make up

Ape lagi eh? Macam kaya sgt je kan! haha. No la, tapi mase angan2 tu cm byk bende je nak beli. Now pikir2, cam x byk sgt pon. Huuurmmm..
You know what, I'm gonna look through this month's CLEO for some inspiration. Eventhough I have to budget cause my dad's retiring next week. But if I have less money to eat, the better eh? Need to lose lots of weight la! Oh, I just remembered something :

11. Beachwear for Sai's birthday party.
12. Birthday present for Sai (nasib baik lambat lagi, hehe!)

Btw, Sai u be my shopping partner k! Ezzura ni always not available! Nak curang ah! =p hehehe

okay2, time to look through CLEO.

Oh, p/s : Me and Asrul will be going to the zoo this weekend! weeee~

4 comments:

miSz tUna said...

Zoo...? Enjoy :) tho weekends salu ramai org..

Khairatul Azwa said...

yeke? hurmm..tp zoo bsr kan..xpe la..hehee

miSz tUna said...

btw, never got to know whether ramai tk org dlm tu.. hehehe..
after finals last sem kami pergi on weekday. kosong gile sampai staff tu sume knal muke kitorg.. haha..

Khairatul Azwa said...

yeke..hahaha..ramai gle la org on sunday aritu..tp not so ramai smpai crowded la..