Monday, August 9, 2010

Consolation

Quick post while I'm here at Oldtown Kajang.

I did my hair this morning! After 4 grueling hours of being propped up in a salon chair, I think my hair looks pretty good! I look like I actually have a whole head of hair instead of a few strands, for one thing.


And that is the only consolation I have after all my convocation pictures were lost in a faulty memory card and yesterday's trip to the beach where we ended up fighting almost the whole way back.

While I wait for the studio pictures, this is all I have left of my convocation pictures. Thank God for camera phones!


I do not want to think about those convocation pics. Already I feel a stab in my heart everytime I lay eyes on my friends' pictures.

Sorry eh tak komen gambar korang. Tak sanggup nak tengok.

A BIG congrats to my dearest friend Sai, who won the Best Bumiputera Engineering Student! Proud of you, Sai! Gosh, I wish I had studied harder.

Tengok, Syaz! Masa kat matrik dulu asyik fikir Sai ni busy buat kerja apa padahal sama class kan! Rupanya dia study macam gila time kitorg tengah tengok movie hari-hari kan!


Congrats Saiyang!

6 comments:

akusyazz said...

cantik weyh rmbut ko.jga leklok, kgn awal2 je ko jga..hahaha..
sian gile memory card ko rosak..ergh..

sai..hahah tu la psl!!

miSz tUna said...

agreed. the hair is awesome!!!! ;)
sorry about the pics though.. :(

Ginger said...

azwa. Saiyang I sorg je bley gne k!

Khairatul Azwa said...

syaz : this time aku semangat! hehehe

wani : am trying to recover the pics..ntah la bley ke x :(

kamal : u sorg je LAKI yg ley gune..kami yg pmpn juge syg sme saiyang :p

Chaizani said...

Wawa, don't worry about your convo pictures. It's like what I told Amy about wedding photos - after a few years, you'll end up liking just one and using that the rest of your life...

Khairatul Azwa said...

mslhnye kak ni..i only have 2 photos now..yg kt studio je..huh :(