Sunday, April 19, 2009

movie reviews









There is only one word to describe this movie. Hillarious. Seriously klaka gle! And sweet too.

As everyone might already know, this movie is about Rebecca Bloomwood, shopaholic and up to her eyeballs in debt. It's a lucky thing she has smart ideas, though. That really helped her in her work and her fresh, colourful ideas made people at the boring finance magazine turn heads. She's clumsy up to the point of being disastrous but she's a cute disaster. Totally lovable. And I love what she's wearing in all the scenes, though some things she wore might have been OTT for my taste. But most made my eyes pop.

I think the funniest part in the movie was when she lied that the debt collector stalking her at work was her crazy ex-boyfriend. Her boss believed every word and even called security!

When I went to watch this movie (which was real later than everyone else, I know practically everyone has watched this movie), I was torn between this movie and Jangan Tegur. Because my boyfriend is a real chicken, we ended up watching shopaholic. And I didn't regret it at all. Though we ended up quarelling at KFC. But I loved the movie. Hated the date.

So if you're like me and haven't seen the outside world in a while, go see this movie! Personally, I don't read chick lit but this movie was awesome.




Another movie I watched last night was Coming Soon, a Thai horror film. This one I bought the dvd at Tmn Midah pasar malam. I was looking for Jangan Tegur ( x puas ati, nak tengok gak!) but it's a chinese night market so there weren't any Malay films. I think that was a tad racist but whatever. I cari tempat lain nnt.

This horror movie is about a haunted movie. Ade org mati during the filming so the movie is cursed ke ape cmtu. I didn't really understand coz the dvd subtitles didn't make sense but it scared me shitless anyway. In horror movies, you don't really have to understand now, do you? As long as the images are horrifying. I think this movie made me scream the loudest in a very long time. Kesian Sue pekak duk sebelah I! hehe.

The ending wasn't really good but I didn't care so much coz I didn't understand so much bout the movie anyway. Hurmmm.. so I'd give it 4 stars? Something like that.

Tido smlm x tutup lampu. Takut. Asyik terbayang2!

I still nk tgk Jangan Tegur. Akan ku cari dvd nye sampai dapat!!

4 comments:

Miss Devilicious said...

hehe lps nih nak tgk coming soon. mcm best je baca. yeah! =D

Khairatul Azwa said...

ley thn la seram. tp x fhm la sbb subtitle ngarut. hehe..
awk, naza ade blog?

Miss Devilicious said...

ada2 dia br buat notty me ke apa ntah sy da folo. huu azwa sy dgn kmal gelak2 je tgk citer coming soon hahaha.

Khairatul Azwa said...

mmg x scary pon cte tu!
tp sy mmg penakut, later on mlm2 sy terbayang xley tdo la.
hehehe.
awk ape blog naza??