Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Top 10 Sweet Nothings He's Said to Me



He's the most unromantic person I know. And I've had my share of boyfriends. So keep in mind that this list might be like, the ONLY romantic things he's ever said to me in the whole one year and five months we've been together. And that's why I appreciate the hell out of it. And that's also why I remember what he said. It's all been translated in English though, because it sounds less corny that way. Hehe.

#10. Putting up on his MySpace "i love my honey".

#9. I wish you had met me first before all the other jerks!

#8. When we broke up, I was terrified someone might take you away from me.

#7. For you, I will.

#6. I love your cooking.

#5. I can't go a day without texting you.

#4. I tell all my friends how pretty you are.

#3. You're the first girl I've ever truly loved.

#2.I love you so much more right now because we've been through a lot and you've always been patient with me when I was not.

#1. You make me fall in love with you, no matter how much I try not to.

=)

6 comments:

Ginger said...

waaa schweetnya XD haha

Khairatul Azwa said...

haaaa..
ape lg..
g la bg sweet nothings kt saiyang..
hahahaha

miSz tUna said...

ahem.. i can imagine la kalu dlm BM mmg agk sgt corny kot?? hihi..

Khairatul Azwa said...

hahaha..taw xpe..hehe >=)

Miss Devilicious said...

serious sweet! tomei! :D da la assrul jnis x bnyak ckp kan (x pnah dgr dia ckp pun actualy hehehe) musti awk rasa nak trbg2 kan :)

Khairatul Azwa said...

hahaha taw xpe!
tp ni sweet stuff yg terkumpul for 1 whole year la.
tp lately makin sweet =)
sy nk try ajak die g zoo la nnt.
dlu mati2an xnk g.
now dh berubah sket sy nk tgk die g ke x kalo sy nk g.
hehehehee