Monday, December 28, 2009

That Bursting, Bubbling, Boiling Feeling




We had a fight.

I'm not gonna say what it was about. But it was bad enough for him to take my helmet when I offered it to him and said I never want to see him again.

I am so mad right now, I could burst into flames. Like, literally just go up in flames. And if I do, I want him to be right next to me so he would catch fire too.

Fine, maybe I am such a spoilt, mengada girlfriend that I can't take any critic or the slightest mistake. And I hardly ever say I'm sorry. But I still do want to see him everyday. Text him all the time. Despite his imperfections and the fact that I get pissed at him all the time. But then I realized a few weeks back how he has changed.

No more wanting to see me everyday. No more texting me all the time. It's always me initiating anything.

I do not have a problem if he wants to start dating other people. Go ahead. But at least have the courtesy to tell me so I wouldn't get caught up in this whirlwind and get my emotions all wound up.

Seriously.

If you have someone else in mind, just tell me.

If you're sick of me, just tell me.

If the romance of being reunited after 2 months apart has worn off, just tell me.

And if you're embarassed to be seen with me, just effing tell me.

I haven't cried yet. I'm not a big crier. Even my mum said I hardly cried when I was a baby. But I do throw tantrums. So this is my tantrum.

I hate you right now. I want to get revenge on you and make you jealous. I want to hurt you the way you've hurt me. And then I want to see you torn apart and act like I don't care. I want to throw things at you and scream at you till your ears go deaf.

And then I'm going to make a life-sized doll of you so that I could do all these things to you and get away with it.

2 comments:

Nur Ezzura said...

gado nape weh..??
n i like the small doll part..hahhaa

Khairatul Azwa said...

yg aku ckp kt ko aritu ar..dlu pnye la baik, now cm ape je..aku xley trime btl ar..nnt la aku cte kt ko..but now dh ok ar..die dh pujuk td..

i think we shud make voodoo dolls of our bfs la weh..hehehe