Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Because I Am Bored




Because I am bored, I will doodle on this post like a crazy person.

I am currently in college, all ALONE, for crying out loud. Why did I come back to college so much sooner that the rest of my housemates? Because if I stayed home, I would be alone too since both my parents are working. Well, my mom's still working and my dad's retired but he's busy with golf and some government project he's doing. So essentially, I'd be alone anyway. Granted, I'd have Astro to entertain me at home but weighing the fact that I'd probably not be allowed to go out whenever I want to and come home whenever I want to and I'd have to cook dinner everyday, plus do laundry and have my mom scream at me everyday so, no.

This is why I am at college all alone. Because college has unlimited internet 24 hours a day. For those of you who don't know, my house doesn't have internet, unless you count my dad's Maxis broadband which is super slow and comes with conditions if I want to use it (usually some sort of chore like washing the car). And also, here in college, I can come and go as I please, I can go out and buy myself whatever I want and come home whenever I want. Except for the fact that none of my friends are here yet and my non-college friends are busy with internships or new jobs or exams or something.

I have spent the past 2 days on my bum in front of my lappy, surfing the net and watching reruns of various TV series, getting up only to eat and go to the bathroom. I've been feeling really fat lately but whenever I want to go jogging, it starts to rain and I get sleepy so is that my fault?

Anyway, Ezzura and I have been hanging out a lot these past few weeks and it's great cause we haven't hung out in so long and I miss her!

Last 2 weeks we went up Broga again, then she slept over for my sister's wedding where we both did our nails and hair at 4 a.m., and last Monday we went for a fish spa at MidValley, followed by a classy lunch at Alexis where there was this gorgeous guy who looked just like Keanu Reeves. I wasn't all that psyched about the Keanu double because I was sitting with my back facing him but Ezzura who was sitting just opposite him and had a clear view was melting and gushing like a teenager.

We ordered mocktails (Shirley Temple and Pussy Foot) and she had Nasi Goreng Kerabu and I had Nasi Istimewa Alexis, and I went on to spill all of my keropok on the floor because, believe me ladies and gents, chicken and huge chunks of beef weren't made to eat with fork and spoon. And the waiter didn't even offer to replace my keropok, I thought waiters at fancy places were nicer?

I think the whole restaurant rang with our laughter and people were probably staring but we didn't care very much because I don't think we've laughed like that since high school and it felt good.

Meanwhile, Asrul is on his way back from Kedah today and will probably reach here in the middle of the night where we plan to drive up to Bukit Ampang and eat yong tau fu. Our fight the past 2 days ended last night at 3 a.m after he shedded a few tears and I felt he had worked hard enough to earn my forgiveness so we're okay now.

I miss him so much!

I haven't changed my Facebook status yet because I want to really see if I can trust him again. When, and only when, he has proven himself to me will I confirm our relationship and change my status. Childish, I know, but I am skeptical (as always) but I love him too much to let go so this is what I have decided.

I'm moving out of college by the end of the month and let me tell you I feel absolutely LAZY to pack up my stuff and clean out my room. I think I'll wait till the very last week of June to do all that. Malas la!

I am currently waiting for the Nursing Board exam on the 23rd of this month, which will (hopefully) be the very last exam I'll have to sit for at least another 3 years or so when I feel ready to take up a Master's degree. Meanwhile, final exam results will be out on the 11th, which is this Friday and I am so nervous to find out my CGPA for the Bsc. that I've been doing the past 4 years.

Okay. I think that is all that's going on in my life right now. I am sitting and hoping Ezzura can come with me to the Connaught market tonight because I am bored to death. I'll probably go alone anyway if she can't make it. That is how dead bored I am.

I have yet to study for my Nursing Board exam but, hey, you know me. I have extra energy to spur me to study at the very last minute.

No comments: