Sunday, September 5, 2010

You Took Me By Surprise


Today me and Asrul got into a really heated fight in public. We went at it at the stairwell and I was ready to walk away for good when he grabbed my head and pulled me to his chest. I tried to break his grip and told him to let go but he was too strong for me. His tears fell into my hair and I could feel his heart beating against my cheek.

Just like that, my anger dissipated. I could actually feel the fire in me sizzling against cold air, leaving only traces of smoke and glowing embers threatening to disappear.

Thank you for never giving up on me, never leaving. Thank you for being the best when I am at my worst.

2 comments:

miSz tUna said...

aisey.. what was it about kak??

it's true, anger could dissipate at the time.. just make sure the issue at hand is cleared before you are ready to let it go.. kalo tak nanti muncul balik isu yg sama.. urm..

just my thoughts la.

Khairatul Azwa said...

yup2..mne bley gado2 den peluk je trus okay..haha..no la..we sat down and talked about it la after that..but in a calmer manner than before la..wasn't anything serious la, bnde kcik sgt9, like i dunno how to say how kcik it is la, bese la kn org x pose ni sensitif sikit..hahahaa ;)