Sunday, January 10, 2010

Detached From Reality

I'm completely exhausted. I spent the whole day and most of the weekend helping out with Asrul's practical report. No, I didn't type it all, I just did the formatting and adjusting so as to make it look like a report a good student would do. He's lousy when it comes to technology. I love you dear but that still stands true.

Yesterday I had lunch with my mum and later went to sign some forms/contract or whatever it was for my new car. A purple Persona, nothing like I've been expecting. I did not even expect a new car, much less a Persona. I'm not too excited about it because I've been doing some thinking about money and calculating the cost of petrol and toll. I guess it'll be easy now since my parents are still supporting me but it doesn't make the guilt go away. My mum told me some things she told me not to mention to even my dad and it just made me so worried about money. I wish I had the time and energy to work so I could be at least financially independent. I hate asking for money.

Speaking about work, this final semester the lecturers are really exposing us to the working environment. Not just the fact that work is hard, what with the ethical and legal issues, but also the fact that the nursing career for us degree graduates is still in the grey area and somewhat uncertain. I had a whole draft in my head about what to write in my blog when I first heard about this but I just can't get the steam to write it out now.

I am so damn exhausted.

Okay, if I am boring you right now, feel free to click that little X button. I am not at my best writing skills today. But it just felt like so long since I last wrote an entry, it's been kinda bugging me.

I actually have a draft sitting in my dashboard for a few days now. Nothing big, just a list of what I want in a guy, you know, the usual. And I also wanted to write about Baby's delivery of 5 little babies but then I thought not everyone's a cat lover like me and after a while I lost steam, yet again, to write. But I watch her babies everyday, sometimes even for hours. They are just absolutely adorable.

=)

To be honest, my feelings are in a mess right now. I'm glad I had that talk with my mum. As I grow older, I find that we understand each other better.

So much feelings. And yet.

God, I must be getting hormonal.

I hear you're living out of state, running in a whole new scene
You know I haven't slept in weeks, you're the only thing I see


No comments: