Monday, January 18, 2010

He's Worth Having

Okay, so we have broken up and gotten back together. Yet again. We thought we were doing the mature thing but then I guess we couldn't stand even a day apart, what with being used to seeing each other everyday.

But there were many things I learnt during just that one day apart. How much I love him and how his absence can make daydreams about anyone else just erased with a snap. And so I realized I don't ever want anyone else but him.

Again we had that "mature discussion", just like when we decided to break up, and we came up with ways on how we're gonna make this happen and what we've learnt from all of this. No kidding, this really is the most mature and meaningful relationship I've ever had, I can actually see us both growing mentally and emotionally as compared to when we first met 3 years ago.

No matter what happens, whether we're meant to be or not, I want to know that I've done all I can to save us from separation. Because he has come to mean everything to me.

Okay, let's pause in the romance department. What about everything else in my life? Class is going well, I only have one more week of classes to go next week and then it's clinical posting all the way. 2 weeks will be spent at some gerontology (elderly patients) hospital in Shah Alam. At first I was thrilled at being posted at Shah Alam cause that's where he is but then again I don't think I'll have the time and I'm going there by bus anyway; I am not going to waste my petrol on a daily commute all the way to Shah effing Alam. I felt let down a little bit when I realized I wouldn't be seeing him as often when clinical starts, but then I think it's a blessing in disguise. I do not want him seeing me in my nurse uniform. Some people may think it's cute, but I think it's just plain dorky and the compulsory up-do ruins my straight hair.

God, if I ever get to be some top dog, the first thing I'm getting rid of are the nurses' uniforms. Who likes ironing everyday anyway?

Anyway, I just paid all the university's fees today, and I mean all, including graduation dinner costs and all. And then I had to trouble my dear to take me to Lowyat so I could get a new laptop charger which blew last night cause it was too hot or got struck by lightning or something.

All in all, I spent a good Rm1000 today. And that is the very last of my study loan. To top it all off, when I visited my favorite fashion blog last night, I saw this dress that is just to die for.



It costs only Rm49 and I can't even afford that. Pathetic kan? Plus, I have a pink peacock hairband and a bangle that would go perfectly with this dress.

Tolonglah belikan baju ini untuk saya. Anggaplah early birthday present untuk saya. Atau pun sedekah buat orang miskin. Tolonglah. Saya doakan Tuhan merahmati awak!

Sob sob.

I have tonnes of work to do but I am so addicted to Plants vs. Zombies. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a new game, but I've just discovered it so it's new to me. Might as well play now before my research gets approval and I'll have to start working my ass off.

Anything that's worth having
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quitting's out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more


6 comments:

kambingMerah said...

haiz. macam2 ko neh :p tapi tu la kehidupan kan ^_^

Khairatul Azwa said...

hehe. semua benda ade hikmah =)

miSz tUna said...

oh, kak wawa, byk ke fees yg kena byr??

yeah, money issue..
if i'm not in such a sticky situation myself, just know that i wud've bought the dress for you..

hope u'll get ur wish then.. k.. ;)

Khairatul Azwa said...

u jpa kn? bkn bru msuk ke? i ptptn masuk awl sgt n sket sgt, dh abis joli dh..huhu..fees rm 1262 plak tp i byr rm740 je sbb rm522 yuran kolej dh tolak awl2..

takpe la, its the thought that counts..! ;)

Unknown said...

like the dress. hate the fact that we r broke!
sigh~ benci kan jadi orang takde duit ni.
eii. nak makan pon kene pikir 2 kali. ni pulak shopping. adeyh~

Khairatul Azwa said...

taw xpe. i just hope dh keje nnt jadi kaya. mmg time tu i bls dendam kt sume baju2 murah yg i xley afford ni. muahahaha