Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Adrenaline Rush

Oh gosh, it's been ages since I last wrote, all because me and my house mates couldn't access the internet here in college. I was pissed cause they raised the fees up to RM 906 and then the internet's crappy? That's just so not right!

So anyway, having access to the internet after almost doing without it for 2 weeks, I've got a bit of an adrenaline rush where I can't concentrate on one web page too long. And I've got loads to tell, let me warn you this is gonna be a long post and one where the subject keeps changing.

Okay, let's start with last Thursday night. I went a bit crazy and went on a mad drive to nowhere, totally abusing my mum's touch n' go card (it won't happen again mama, I promise). In the end, I ended up at Asrul's place and when he saw I was in a mess, we made up. We didn't even talk about what the whole fight was about, he just held my hand and it was that simple.

But a girl's heart is so complicated. I love him, it's crazy to say I don't. But let's just say that after a storm, there's a lot of cleaning up to do. I'm still recovering so there are still some stupid thoughts in my head.

Saturday was a blast. I met up with some matriculation friends, I haven't seen them for ages. The last time was my birthday last August but even then, not everyone was around. We went to Wondermilk in PJ and it was great having friends around (minus the boyfriend) and just reconnecting with the outside world. My life has revolved around my studies and boyfriend for so long now, I've been kinda suffocating.



I don't know what JOHO is about. So don't ask me. Hehe.




My sayangs in matric! Oh how I miss you all!


Sunday my parents had a barbecue for my Aunt Cecilia who came all the way from Australia. I think the last time I saw her was when I was 12 so there was a lot of catching up to do. I've always been closer to my mum's side of the family, another reason why I can't wait for the coming CNY, even if it means sacrificing Valentine's Day.

My soon-to-be brother-in-law Huzaifah did most of the barbecuing and I must say, there was a party in my tummy! Worth putting on 2kgs for. Wink wink.

Oh wait, I wanted to upload the pictures from the barbecue but then I remembered I can't. My memory card adapter ran away and Asrul kidnapped my camera cable. I'll just have to wait for him to get me something that can transfer my pictures into my laptop and that's gonna take a while.

I almost forgot. A close friend of mine recently discovered that her long-time ex has a new girlfriend now. They've been broken up for more than a year and she's already with someone new so she's quite okay with it. But I know it doesn't help that the new girl is hot. And I can totally empathize with how she feels. Not quite sad but wondering. I've felt that way before but I think it was over something else. Anyway, I hope she'll be okay soon because it's weird how I feel sad over her not-so-sadness. I can't quite describe it.

I can't concentrate. I'm hungry.

No comments: