Monday, February 1, 2010

A Kick In The Teeth Is Good For Some


I do not accept excuses. I do not accept words of sorry only for you to repeat them again. And if I am not as important as your friends, then maybe you don't need me in your life. To say that I am the person who has changed your life the most and then treating me like dirt is worse than if you had said nothing at all. Actions speak louder than words and you don't have that many things to say to me anyway, so you could at least make a gesture to show how much I mean to you. But I get no words and even less action, so what do you expect me to think?

2 comments:

miSz tUna said...

Kinda been there. but not say our situation is the same, k..

for us, it only changed when we are separated for miles and miles away, for months and months.. nearly a year and a half, to be exact.

I feel for you. I hope you'll both find a middle ground for this.

:) (i may not be good with words, but i hope u understand that i'm actually trying to comfort u?)

Khairatul Azwa said...

u know, i think we were the best only when i was away in london. lps tu when i got back here for the first 2 weeks tu bgus la lg. lps tu dh cam haram =(

so mybe guys only appreciate what they feel they can lose and not when its a sure thing. jahat kan?=(

of course i understand, wani dear. thx a lot for the thought. =))