Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Wish I Could Make You Feel Better




You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you fell so small

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow

Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there




It's an old song but it makes me feel better. I don't know, it's just really encouraging. I really wish he could take heart to the lyrics of this song and stop being so sad about me. No, I don't want him to forget about me but I don't want him to wallow in sadness for too long either. I miss seeing him happy.

I know some of his friends read my blog. To those of you who are close to him, I really appreciate you guys being there for him when I can't. He won't let me come close and I understand that. I'll do whatever it takes to help him overcome the pain of his first heartbreak.

This post has also been sitting in my dashboard for way too long. Don't know why I didn't publish it..?

No comments: