Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here In My Heart



I'm sorry I was such an awful girlfriend to you. I'm sorry I made you fall in love with me so hard when you were so determined to let me go. I'm sorry for giving you all those false hopes that will never be realized. I'm sorry I threw my temper around. I'm sorry I never listened to you. I'm sorry I caused you your first heartbreak, when all this time all I wanted was to be happy with you. You may have made me cry and I may have said some awful things to you but please know that I never meant any of it. You made me happy, even when I was adamant to pout. I've always been so stupid, I've never wanted anything rational. I don't know what made you fall in love with me but I'm so sorry I did. I know you don't want to hear all this from me. I know you've had enough. But I hope one day you will be able to forgive me and see how much I love you but it's just that we weren't made for each other, no matter how hard we tried. You are a good person. I hope you will find someone better than me, who will be good to you because you deserve it. And at that moment, you will thank me for letting you go. I may not have been able to hold on to you in my life. But here, in my heart, you will always be.

6 comments:

Miss Devilicious said...

it's ok azwa. ths thngs hppen, jgn too hrsh on yourslf tau. you were a gud gf, sme of the thngs you did mcm pg sa bila asrul tpu kta dia skt suma tuh, sy kgum sgt.

Khairatul Azwa said...

sy nak pegi time tu tp x pegi pon sbb dpt taw die tpu kn..pastu sy mrh gle kt die..huhu..awk wat sy teringat la..=(( tapi..sy rse tu sy yg dlu..sy yg skrg ni mmg gf yg sgt jahat..xtaw nape n mcm mane sy ley berubah..="(

miSz tUna said...

just take one day at one time.. :)
go with the flow.. and see what god has in store for you.. :)

don't forget ur dream of becoming a WONDERFUL nurse that will bring about changes for the nursing profession..

all the best.. love and good thoughts from here always :)

Khairatul Azwa said...

thx wani.. =) =(

Unknown said...

sabar ye yang.
be happy!
jgn sedih2 nanti cepat tua.
kite ni muda lagi.
hik3.
i lagi sebulan nak exam.
do pray for me k!
same2 kite doakan kebahagian and kejayaan bersama.
cheewahhhh

Khairatul Azwa said...

ayat skema tu, practice utk ayat exam ke? hehe..thx irma..good luck in ur exam! =)