Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holidays and The Fatty

Oh gosh I really can't wait to start the new semester. Don't get me wrong, I hate studying like hell and doing assignments but at least it keeps me busy and I have my own freedom living in college.

Home is great but I think it should be taken like medicine. In small, frequent doses. I love my family, but after a while they can just get to me but the real killer is the location of my home. It is BORING. There is no internet (I'm borrowing my sister's broadband and I don't get it often), there are no shops near home, and I know no one. Plus, my family eats a whole lot and when I'm home, I have to eat what and when they eat and since there is nothing to do, I am growing sideways. =(

I miss Kuala Lumpur and all it's glory. The bright city lights, the high-end shops I can't afford and the wireless internet everywhere. I miss being able to come and go as I please and not have a curfew.

On the bright side, I am really looking forward to next weekend. An official girl's night out! =)

Btw, New Moon rocked! But the movie was ruined by a fight during the movie. We had a couple's seat, right smack in the middle of the back row and we spent the movie fighting. Him and his incessant questions. I told you to watch Twilight the night before didn't I? Just for future reference, I HATE people talking during movies. And this includes little, constant comments, silly questions, and simply too much laughing. But we made up towards the end of the movie. I cried, and it wasn't due to the movie, but I think I would have cried if we didn't fight anyway. I really really like Jacob and felt so bad for him when Bella rejected him after Edward came back. I felt so bad for him, I almost hated Edward. But Edward's good looks saved him. But Jacob is sooooooooooo much hotter! And more romantic in a less pretentious kind of way. Sigh~



I love his bad boy looks. Hot gile. Hoho. But I guess this kind of guy would only fall for a girl like me in fairy tales.

2 comments:

Nur Ezzura said...

omggggggggg..hotnesssssssssss

Khairatul Azwa said...

hahaha..taw xpe..! cm nak makan kalo bley kan!!