Thursday, November 26, 2009

One More To Go

Wow.

I can't believe how fast time flies. Only one more semester to go! Feels like 8 semesters isn't very much. Hehe. But hey, it sure is enough! I can't wait to work and move on with my life. =)

The patient education exam this morning was easy peasy. Hahaha. 10 MCQs and 3 essays. The MCQs were a bit challenging for me cause it dealt with the new Bloom's taxanomy when I'm only familiar with the old one. I do recall vaguely of the time the lecturer showed us the new one but anyway, it was nothing too critical. Takde la semua tak tahu. The essays were fun cause it was more opinion-oriented, such as what would make an ideal lecturer, an ideal learning environment, and the student's perspective of learning. Just a bit of critical thinking and I was done in an hour and 15 minutes. Hehehe.

Okay, okay. I have to stop before I tempt fate to give me a C on patient education.

What's my plan like for today?

1. Get reserved tickets for New Moon during lunchtime.
2. Change money into pounds to pay my debt to Theresa and exchange my extra pounds into RM for some extra cash.
3. Clean up my room.
4. Get rid of unwanted notes.
5. Do my laundry.
6. Dress up for tonight.
7. Have a good time with my daling.
8. Do not lose temper over petty things.
9. Pack stuff to bring home tomorrow.

I am only going home for Raya tomorrow afternoon cause Raya Haji isn't really big on my family (never has been, don't know why) and I'm only coming home this weekend to help out my half-sister clean up her new house. And then I have to get back here next week to hand in my London trip report and financial report. Note to self : DO NOT FORGET TO BRING RECEIPTS AND SORT THEM OUT.

I have to get back from holidays about a week early to deal with my research proposal and then start research. I can imagine myself coming next semester with a car. Hehehehe! >=)

My college cat, Baby is pregnant like, again, twice in the same semester. She was pregnant when I was in London so I didn't get the chance to take care of her and then she went and delivered somewhere, came back to me all happy and bouncing but with no kittens in sight. I do not know what she did with the kittens, I suspect she abandoned them somewhere. And now, 3 weeks later, she is pregnant again. Her first pregnancy, last semester, ended badly when she lost the kittens, then I found 2 of them and reunited them but 2 weeks later, she took them out and left them somewhere. I still don't know what happened to the 2 kittens (Kecik and Hitam a.k.a Tammy). And dia tak de meroyan ke apa. Happy je tengok dia. Mata bersinar-sinar lagi.

This cat really needs contraception.

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Haji and Happy Holidays!