Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I. HATE. CICAK!!!

Omg. I never thought this day would come. Again.

I was so happy today when Asrul called after work and asked me out for Roti Bom cause a)I'm dying from studying for 2 hours, b)I miss my daling whose handphone died of low battery, and c)I love Roti Bom!

So he picked me up and we went to our usual mamak where all the workers know us since we first started dating but have never given us a discount.

I ordered the usual Roti Bom with susu on the side and Milo Ais Tabur. He ordered ais kosong. No guesses whose the fatty here. And I just had KFC for lunch. Heeeee~

He was telling me about his day and I was telling him that I might have to go home this weekend when...

I felt something tug the edge of my shirt. At first I thought it was probably just the wind but on second thought, I turned around to just check.

I fully regret turning my head 45 degrees and looking down at the back of my shirt.

There. It. Was. Staring at me. With its head cocked on one side, it's pink body in full view. That's right. From its stupid little head to its long icky tail.

I snapped my head around, covered my face and started screaming. Asrul quickly reached over the table, pulled my hands from my face and asked me what's wrong. I couldn't bring myself to say it. I just couldn't!!! Omg. Omg. Omg!!! I took a few deep breaths, shut my eyes real tight and whispered to him, "Cicak". He started laughing. I wanted to smack his head! He got up, went round to my side of the table and looked round my back. He said he couldn't find anything. I told him to keep looking and I don't care if he needs to feel me up. Just get rid of the damn thing!!

He patted me round the side of my waist, brushed my hair and then sat back down. But not before I realized everyone at the stupid mamak was looking at us. Pegi mampos. If you had a bug-eyed creepy crawly icky bastard down your back, you'd be screaming too.

After many reassurances from Asrul that it was gone, he started laughing and said he can't believe I'm scared of lizards. I don't care. I hate all cicaks and their UNrespective descendants. I think it would be a good idea to have a cicak hunting day and smash each one with a shoe. But I won't be joining you, I'd be snuggled up in my bed, door bolted and cracks on doors all stuffed.

One thing I really hate about cicaks, and I know this might sound crazy, but its as if it knows I'm terrified of them. This isn't my first time up close and personal with the damn thing. When I was about 13, I woke in the middle of the night all thirsty, so I went downstairs to get a cup of water when this STUPID, ICKY, bastard fell right on top of my head and crawled all the way into my dress and down my back and back out the floor.

Laugh all you want. That experience traumatised me so much, I never again went downstairs in the middle of the night.

When I came home after today's incident, I had Asrul check and recheck me 3 times before I let him go. I don't want to bring the icky bastard home and into my bed. And after the 3rd time of checking and patting me down, Asrul said we'd better stop having all those Roti Boms cause he could feel the weight on me.

!@#$^!%!%!@@^*!!!!!!

Even now, writing this post comfortably in my kolej living room, every wind blowing my hair, every sudden movement, makes me jump and think of the icky bastard. Hish..trauma betul la arini!!

I might not be very religious but there's one sunnah Nabi that I have been naturally born into : Sayang kucing and BENCI cicak.

Yes, we should be given pahala for killing cicaks.

I HATE CICAKS.

Sekian.

4 comments:

Nur Ezzura said...

hahahaha!!omg..weh..kaw taw x..bru few days ago pon kan..aku tgh mandi n tgh nak shampoo rambut, ku pusing je, there's a big fat pink cicak staring at me..!!bapak gatal dow cicak 2..!n aku cm goyang2 so the cicak akan rasa intimidated and go away, tapi dia dtg lebih dekat!!gatal gila!aku jerit2 dlm toilet ko taw x n toilet aku 2 mmg besar abis la.two steps back and thats it taw.mmg creepy.
so aku sokong. syang kucing, bnci cicak!!

Khairatul Azwa said...

aku geli tp aku nk gelak gak la! hahahahahaa!! aku ley bayangkan ko goyang2! kalo aku pon aku dh lari!! stupid cicak! bapak gatal!!

yes weh..sayang kucing, bnci cicak! yek cicak!!

miSz tUna said...

hahaha tk boley blah die boleh bagi komen pasal stop mkn roti bom tuh!! OMG!!!

n btw, this post is super humourous.. however they spell it lah..

seriously LOL!!!

Khairatul Azwa said...

die tu mmg nk kne!! seb baik i ngah trauma gle time ni n xdpt nk berkata ape2! hahaha..but serious la i takut gle ngan cicak!!