Monday, November 23, 2009

Spending Money I Don't Have

I have rm120 this week. Rm20 goes to watching a movie this Thursday after exams (New Moon!!!) and the rest is my makan money. But since I am trying to put off some weight, I am deliberately starving myself. Besides, I just couldn't silence my heart's desire for this really really gorgeous dress.


Isn't it gorgeous?!! I mean the dress, not the girl. Btw, that is my senior back in Convent Kajang and I bought the dress through her blog. You can take a look at the gorgeous clothes she's selling at http://bubbletroubl3.blogspot.com/

I deposited the money today and will get the dress by this weekend. Gosh, I can't wait!! But, I have to get back down to my lean mean 55kg weight, which was before I went to London and sucked up all the fats. And then, I have to wait a bit more till January when I get my car. No way am I wearing this gorgeous number on Asrul's motorcycle. No offense daling.

=)

Today's the first day of exams and I guess it went okay but I totally under-budgeted my time and by the end of 2 hours, my writing looked like chicken scratch. I did not have time to review what I wrote and I bet there were so many careless mistakes, what with me rushing through the words like a madwoman. Heck, I didn't even have time to think, much less to review. It was all a photostat of my brain right out on paper and it wasn't pretty. I wish we got at least 3 hours. I mean come on, its a 5 credit subject for crying out loud. I don't think I'll score this sem and that's such a shame cause Mental Health is my best subject. I am doomed.

But I am so happy that I shopped..!

>=)

No comments: