Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Inside of You

Just a few words from him and everything's okay again.

=)

I have been losing my temper with him a lot lately and I think he has valid reason to get mad at me. But he just goes and cool down and then call me up to talk things through. Hish, I am such a spoilt girlfriend. But I love him spoiling me. And I love him so much more for it.

=)

I just finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall for like, the 3rd time. I watched it because Asrul said he felt exactly the same way that Pete felt when I broke up with him last August. So I watched it again to see what he meant and I was like... wow. Terharu gila. But still, I couldn't get myself over my ego and call him to say I was sorry for acting like crap. I waited till he called me. But, I did say sorry in the end. After he said sorry. And then I said thank you for calling and putting up with me. Sigh...

I really love him for tolerating me. I don't think I can tolerate myself, but he takes it quite well.

Anyway, this is a song by Infant Sorrow, called Inside of You, from that movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I love the guy's voice and the music and the lyrics are just so damn romantic but it can get kinda sexual a bit towards the end but I like it anyway. The guy's voice is amazing.

So if you want to take a listen, go ahead but keep your mind open.



Tomorrow is my last exam paper. Phew~ And then it's off to see New Moon! Yay! We haven't spent some good quality time together for some time now and I am going to so dress up tomorrow..! <3

No comments: