Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just Another Girl Phase

What is wrong with me. And that's not even a question, its a statement. Sangat bad mood lately. And mostly Asrul yang kena. I don't know why la. Tapi lately asyik bad mood ngan dia. We're usually teasing and laughing at one another but I don't know why lately, semua benda I terasa ngan dia. And then he will apologize like anything, even though he knows its not his fault.

I'm a spoilt girlfriend.

=(

Tomorrow is the first day of exams. Out of the whole 7 days of study week, I think I studied for like... 2 days? Haih..what is wrong with me.

Today my dad told me he played golf with the Dean. And he wants to invite him to the house some time. Omg. Segan la!!

My parents keep on talking about my future, and how my dad knows this person and that person. I know he just wants the best for me but I kinda want to do my own thing, my own way. I don't want to be successful just cause my dad "knows people". But of course, I don't dare say a thing to him. And today he said he hopes I can pull a 3.88 again like last sem. My heart sank right into my shoes. This sem sucks. I will not make it this sem. I will academically die this sem. And to have my parents hoping on me makes it so much worse to know.

I just want to sedate myself till I graduate.

4 comments:

miSz tUna said...

hm..
parents and their expectations..
What to do..?

Anyway, I will pray that you'll be able to put this phase behind you soon kayh kak.. it's kinda ugly, and if he's not understanding enough, it might put a lot of strain on both of you..

stess exam kot?
hehe..
ape pon, all the best!! ;)

Khairatul Azwa said...

hoho..tp i xde rse ape pon nk exam ni..my parents yg lbey2..huh..ntah la..

neway thx a bunch.. =)

Nur Ezzura said...

same words every sem weh!!!

Khairatul Azwa said...

yeke?? tp this sem mmg aku rse sgt9 teruk weh!!