Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Angel Heaven Let Me Think Was You

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound

You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait
Tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance
Take a fall, take a shot for you
I need you like a heart needs a beat
It's nothing new

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize




He didn't even say he's sorry, but then again, I didn't give him the chance to. Because I know there is no way I could ever forgive him. I've never felt so betrayed in my life.

Don't get me wrong. The only feelings I have left for him is hate.

I asked God for strength
He gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked God for wisdom
He gave me problems to solve.


He was my problem, he gave me difficulties, and I think now I have gained strength and wisdom. But no, I'm not gonna thank him. (Ish, every time I even think of him, so many curse words go through my head, I think I must be maturing now that I am able to stop myself from screaming them out at him).

I thank God for waking me up. For letting me see things the way they actually are, and not the way I wanted things to be. It's true, you know, that people see what they want to see. If you find a reason to hate someone, you're likely to find it. The same way that I looked for reasons to like him, and I found them.

Let this end here. I don't ever want to go back there again. Never ever ever.

What goes around, comes around, but I hope it hits you harder.

3 comments:

miSz tUna said...

eh? he = ?

Khairatul Azwa said...

ade la sumbody.

cik misi said...

wawa, sila la ke blog jijah.. ada suprise =P