Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Because That's What Celebrities Are For


I have a new obsession


Today, at long last, my internet connection allowed me to watch the new episode 14 of Glee. And I was handsomely rewarded.

=D

When Rachel pulled down her copy of Lionel Richie in that music store and saw Jesse for the first time, I instantly melted. And the fact that she just broke up with Finn at the time made it even better. I've never particularly liked Finn cause I think he's inhumanly huge and unbelievably dumb (no offense to Finn Hudson fans) but yeah, he can be kinda cute at times but he just doesn't appeal to me.

Jesse might be one of the bad boys of Glee but I dunno, I have a feeling he might just cross over to the good side (please do!).

Here's Jesse and Rachel singing when they first met. Romantic sangat!



Okay, it's 5 p.m., I have to go cook now. Tonight I'll be cooking ayam goreng rempah, kentang sambal, daging masak kicap, and wanton soup. I've never done ayam goreng rempah before but there's a first time for everything right? Besides, I'm sick of ayam masak merah all the time.

PS/ For the record, I don't normally drool over celebrities. Just the really hot ones that are worthy of my attention.

No comments: