Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shopping With A Budget

I have always loved skirts and dresses, but with the current trend of socks and leggings, I'm really burning a hole in my pocket. But have no doubt, what Azwa wants, Azwa will get!

>=)

I have rm100 this week, and it's already Wednesday and I haven't spent a thing because I only got back to college yesterday. I think my dad's been feeling guilty about crashing my car so he gave me extra pocket money. Overall, he's given me rm150 this week but I already blew rm50 on the weekend.

=D

Okay, so back to business. Tonight I'm planning to go over to the night market at Connaught to buy a pair of colored contact lenses (I'm going for blue), it's really cheap there because it's one of those Korean brands that can last up to a year. Only rm39.

So I'll have 60 bucks left. And then, because apparently in this country, I can't wear whatever I want without being talked about like I was walking around naked, I'm looking for a pair of full length leggings. That will cost what, 10 bucks? I'm thinking 15 at the most because hey, it's a night market. If they're charging me 20, I might as well get a pair at MNG for 30 bucks and a quality brand to spare.

So I'll be left with like, 50 bucks? But then, I went over to my favorite blogshop and found this :



Isn't it adorable?! I simply must have it. I know I must have something when I've looked at it once and then tried to ignore it for a good half hour but can't. I might have sleepless nights if I don't have something I really want.

So that's another 20 bucks.

I have 30 bucks to last me till Sunday. That's 4 days from today and Friday I'm going to the college dinner so that'll take care of my stomach. And if I'm really starving, I can always run home to my mama.

=)

2 comments:

miSz tUna said...

tak bole blah..
hahaha..

Khairatul Azwa said...

sgt suka la this socks!
hehehe!