Thursday, April 22, 2010

Because A Woman's Hair Is Like Her Crown

I forgot to mention, I had my fringe snipped! It might look kinda weird at first but I've been getting bored with my hair and hey, now I have so much more hairstyles available to me! biggrin

Plus, my hair's been growing really fast and it's reached chest-length now (I don't know if that's the right word for it?) and I've been seeing all these pictures of models with really straight long hair with short bangs, and I thought "what the heck?". I'm always game for experimentation wink

Well anyway, here's a picture
And even though yesterday, one of Asrul's friends, Apoon(dek) said I looked like V for Vendetta, Asrul's look on his face when he first saw me with my new bangs was precious. It was one of those few times when he'd smile at me as I walked up to meet him on one of our dates. I don't know why it's so hard for him to smile at the beginning of the date. Fine, I know he's hot and tired and everything, but it really kills my mood to dress up and make sure I look good for him only to see him frowning at me.

But it's okay, he always makes me laugh in the end biggrin

Gosh, I'm hungry. I ate some biscuits with Milo at 11 a.m. and then some rice with fried chicken at 4 p.m. Now it's almost 1 a.m. Lapar lah!

Okay, back to Plants vs. Zombies! twisted

4 comments:

miSz tUna said...

apoon [dek]
nice one.. LOL..
nice fringe!! ;)
i've been experimenting with that look and I found myself loving it..

Khairatul Azwa said...

hahaha i was afraid ppl wouldn't get that one =p

btw, surayah did the fringe for me =) she's an awesome hairstylist! hehe

n thx for the compliment =)

miSz tUna said...

i thought u were supposed to be afraid dt ppl actually get it instead of the other way around?? haha..

Khairatul Azwa said...

watpe nk takut, his frens mmg pgl die cmtu..hehehee