Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Am Sad Today


Because :

1. I wanted to buy a floral dress, or at least a floral skirt, but I couldn't because I'm out of time and money (okay, I'm out of money), and it's not just that I want to wear a floral dress to the hi-tea function this Sunday, but it's because I've been dying to wear one for quite some time now.

2. I almost hit this pakcik's car while reversing out of Asrul's rented house, but I didn't hit his car, I repeat didn't, but when Asrul got down to see if everything was alright, the old fart was so rude, it ruined our whole night just as it was starting.

3. He lost his futsal match today, even though he scored one goal but didn't take pride in it because he claimed it was "too easy".

4. After the match, he didn't want to go for drinks with his friends like he always does. I could see he wasn't okay the whole night long (he played like a zombie) but every time I asked if he was alright, he replied he was fine. I hate being lied to.

5. I hate people sitting in the passenger seat and commenting on my every driving technique. It's as annoying as scraping fingernails on a blackboard. Enough said.

6. At the end of the night, he got out of the car mad, and I left feeling both sad and angry. When I parked at a roadside and called him, it only made things 10 times worse.

7. When I got back and read his really long text, I couldn't process a single word of it but then again, I really don't care. I just want all these feelings to go away.

8. He did not reply my last text. I think he fell asleep.

9. I have to be up at 8 a.m. tomorrow, and I haven't read a thing for "cross-taking". It's almost 3 a.m. now.

PS/ When I said you've never made me happy, I don't really mean never. But I'm a girl, it's practically in my genes to exaggerate. What I really meant was, all we ever do lately is fight. Even if we don't spend the whole day fighting, it will always begin or end with an argument. I'm tired of all this. I just want to be happy.

Tension tahu tak?

2 comments:

miSz tUna said...

"PS/ When I said you've never made me happy, I don't really mean never. But I'm a girl, it's practically in my genes to exaggerate. What I really meant was, all we ever do lately is fight. Even if we don't spend the whole day fighting, it will always begin or end with an argument. I'm tired of all this. I just want to be happy."

My sentiment exactly.

Khairatul Azwa said...

guys will never understand :(