Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day Five: Ten Wishes

1. For a better government, one that actually knows how to manage a country and its people sincerely.

2. To be happily married to the man I love.

3. For a successful career that can take me worldwide.

4. For a better future for the nursing profession. This means better working conditions, more respect, better pay, more recognition, and to be upheld as a profession, which it truly is.

5. For my parents to be happy, now and forever.

6. For my friends to never be led astray.

7. For beautiful children in the future who do not test me more than I am capable of.

8. For guidance from Allah SWT, may I never forget Him and may He forgive me for my sins.

9. For me to not cross paths with people who only have cruel intentions towards me and the ones I love.

10. For me to be able to repent before I pass on and may my last words be "lailahaillallah".