Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Six : Ten Items I Can't Live Without

1. My hand phone. More specifically, my Blackberry. Not to flaunt, but I don't really need my laptop anymore since I'm using this phone because it feeds my Facebook addiction. Okay, if you want to gimme iPhone also can.

2. Black eyeliner. Haiyo, this one also I'm addicted already!!

3. Contact lenses. I'd be blind without them.

4. Hair products, more specifically, hair mousse and hairdryer. Actually, even if I don't blow dry it'll still be alright but I'm vain, I want voluminous hair.

5. Okay la, I need my laptop also la! Need to check my e-mail and write my blog.

6. Lip balm. I have seriously dry lips. Hurmmm make that a highly moisturizing lipstick.

7. My car. I've had a taste of my own transportation and I'm not going back!! Goodbyeeeee long hours waiting for KTM and being crammed with banglas.

8. The Quran I bought last Ramadhan, together with another book of its content and meanings. I can live without it, but I wouldn't be living well.

9. Okay la, sekali ngan telekung la. Macam mana pulak nak sembahyang kan?

10. MONEY. I don't want to eat out of garbage cans.

No comments: