Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day Two: Ten Things I Love

1. Accessories. Necklaces, bangles and rings are my favorite. I don't really wear earrings unless it's a special occasion.

2. Charms for my charm bracelet.

3. Books. I love both fiction and non-fiction, especially if it has courtroom scenes, I really don't know why I love all this law and order stuff.

4. Handbags! Because I don't think I have as many as everyone else. Mana boleh kalah!

5. Skirts and dresses. I think they're special because they were made especially for girls.

6. All those little hangers shaped like dolls and little furniture with openings, made for keeping accessories. I purposely keep my dressing table messy in the hope that people might see it and buy those stuff for me to get organized.

7. Hair products. Hair dye, mousse, straightening cream, treatment packets, hair curlers and irons, leave-on conditioners. Whoever came up with the line "effortlessly beautiful", has never been behind the scenes.

8. Make-up. I don't wear much make-up unless it's for a dinner or something but I just love collecting make-up, I have no idea why. Maybe it's the packaging and cute colors? On usual days I'd just put on some lipstick, eyeliner, and baby powder and I'm good to go.

9. My collection of cards on my birthdays, aidilfitri, valentine's (most of them are from Ezzura, hahaha), and even a thank you note from a student I facilitated way back when. I have them all in a box under my bedside table and plan to put them all up on a cork board when I get my own place.

10. A book of love letters Asrul wrote while I was away in London for 2 months last year. It was a book he wrote in whenever he missed me and it would be one of the 3 things I would take with me if my house was on fire.

No comments: