Saturday, October 30, 2010

Really Long Boyfriend Survey

Because I'm bored.

What is his name?
Mohamad Asrul Bin Mohd Bakher

How old is he?
21

Height?
175cm

Eye Color?
Dark brown

Hair Color?
Dark dark brown

Is he pretty?
What..? I sure hope not!

Is he cute?
Yes he is

Is he funny?
Absolutely!

Is he unique?
The one and only.

How long have you been going out?
3 years.

Do you love him?
With all my heart.

Who said I love you first?
I think it was me. Hahaha. Berzaman kot kalau tunggu dia! I am not a patient person.

How long do you plan on being with him?
For the rest of our lives.

Would you steal or lie for him?
Steal? I don't think he'd let me do that. Lie for him? At some point I think I've already done that.

Would you stand up for him?
Yes, without even thinking about it.

Would you protect him even if he was at fault?
Yes I would.

If some one touched him in the wrong way what would you do?
I'd kill that person!!

Do you trust him?
Not really but that's not his fault. I find it very hard to trust people.

Whats your favorite thing about him?
His "good boy" attitude. He's very reasonable and keeps my feet on the ground.

Whats his favorite music?
Right now, he's loving the song like a G6 by Far East Movement.

Whats his favorite food?
Probably KFC?

Would you stop doing something for them?
Yup, I've done that countless times.

Is he a jealous person?
Yes he is but with reason.

How often do you think of them?
Never a second without him on my mind.

Have you sang for them?
I did one time, actually. Hahaha. Hard for me to say I'm sorry by Chicago, because he was mad at me at the time.

Would you let some one or something keep you from seeing him?
I'd try my very best to see him and I'll have you know I'm a very determined person.

Does he call you every day?
Yes, sometimes more than 5 times a day. Dia malas nak text sebenarnya. Baru je sebut, ni dia dah call.

Do they smoke?
He's been smoke-free for 7 months. I'm so proud!

Name one thing you would change about him?
His temper.

Has he changed you?
Yes he has. He's tamed my temper quite a bit. I no longer curse when arguing.

When was the last time you saw him?
Yesterday.

Does he go to your school or work with you?
Nope. I do not date people I work with.

Would you love him no matter what?
Yes I would.

What would make you break up with him?
If he ever cheated on me. No wait, I won't need to break up with him because he'd be dead by then.

Have you seen him cry?
Yup.

Has he bitten you?
No but I've bitten him. Hahahaa.

Does he trust you?
As much as I trust him.

Is he some one you want to be with for a long time?
Of course!

How long have you known him?
More than 3 years.

Why did you choose him?
It was his "little boy" looks that made me adore him when we first met.

What would be the perfect date with him?
Just us two, someplace quiet, and no distractions. Oh, and with food. We love to eat.

Have you met his parents?
Yup. They love me! Hehehe.

Has he met your parents?
Yup. Well, my parents love me more. Hahaha.

Do your best friends like him?
My best friend has a crush on him. Hahahahahaha.

No comments: