Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day Seven: Ten Important People

1. My mama, Norita Koo Bt Abdullah. Annoying at times, funny most times, and in competition with me to see who loses the most weight.

2. My papa, Mohd Shamsuddin Bin Zahid Sopian. Amazingly, he's not as bad tempered when we're alone together (which is a lot recently, him being retired and me unemployed). He usually buys me what I want and is the reason why I entered nursing in the first place.

3. Nur Ezzura Bt Ezzudin. We've known each other since we were 7, sat next to each other for most of our school years, and is the first person I run to whenever I'm in trouble.

4. Mohamad Asrul Bin Mohd Bakher. We'll be celebrating our 3 years anniversary soon. I've never had a boyfriend who could stand the devil in me for so long. How he does it is a complete mystery to me.

5. Saidatul Syazwani Bt Zulkifli. She's the nicest, most supportive friend I've ever known and believe me people, what you see is not what you get. She should join the group "I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you 3 times" on Facebook.

6. Noor Syazwani Bt Redzwan. We had so much fun back in matriculation, a tonne of memories to last me a lifetime. I really miss you Syaz, and will love you always!

7. Farah Mislina Bt Khairuddin. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Sayang kat budak pendek ni! I promise to buy you a key chain from whichever country I go to for the rest of my life.

8. Surayah Binti Abd Manan. She may not know it, but her lively personality and cuteness is really infectious. I really missed her after she moved out.

9. Ikamaya Bt Mohd Ariffin. We may have had our differences (most of it were really trivial things) but in the end, she turned out to be a really good friend. And like all good books, a good ending makes for a good tale.

10. If I'm honest, I really miss Siti NurSolihah Bt Adnan. She was one of the best friends I've ever had, and the ending of our friendship was simply proof that the root of all misunderstandings is a breakdown in communication. Remember that time in an activity when we had to give out straws to people we love? I do.

3 comments:

oh farah said...

seriously?!! from every country?!! i love you! i love you! i love you!

Khairatul Azwa said...

every country yg i pegi la, so u doakan i pegi jauh k? hehehee

AyA ChaN said...

huhu. so sweet of you sayang :) Tq so much for the never ending friendship! I love you too! heeee