Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Four: Ten Things I Want To Say To One Person

To our Prime Minister:

1. If the proposed Mega Tower is privately funded, then why did you announce it in Budget 2011?

2. I feel personally insulted that you think the nation is gullible enough to swallow all your lies.

3. Your wife is the biggest menace I've ever had the displeasure to come across.

4. I used to like you when you were the education minister because it was you that gave me the opportunity to skip standard 4 under the PTS scheme.

5. Guess we shouldn't always rely on first impressions, huh?

6. I am utterly pissed off that my fellow classmates and I are all unemployed graduate nurses. I even met a few diploma nurse graduates from a private university and she graduated in April and she's still waiting for the government to call for an interview. And yet my working seniors are complaining of an impossible workload where 35 patients depend on 5 nurses and the national nurse to patient ratio is nowhere near its target. So your explanation for us unemployed nurse graduates is....?

7. If you ignore the voices of the rakyat and go on to build that tower, I can guarantee you will be out of office by next election.

8. Some balls you had, saying that UMNO can win the elections even if it were to be held tomorrow.

9. Please take a bus to work or get in the queue of a government hospital to understand the pains the rakyat has to go through everyday.

10. How an old baggy man like you can seduce a pretty model is beyond me.

I am feeling very politically-driven right now, thanks to this particular Facebook page. Please join if you can, it really makes you feel patriotic and opens your eyes at what the government is doing.

6 comments:

oh farah said...

tabik spring.

Khairatul Azwa said...

haha..just my 2 cents..thx dear :)

Chaizani said...

errr... who is that one person aa? :D

Khairatul Azwa said...

hoho ade la itu JACKASS :D

Fared Isa said...

wow...wish najib would read this...hehe.... ;D

Khairatul Azwa said...

i wish so too!