Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Nine: Ten Ways To Win My Heart

Dear boyfriend, please take note.

1. Get me a really cute kitten.

2. Surprise me with flowers, preferably long-stemmed ones, tied with a big bow and no plastic. I don't care what kind of flowers, I love everything.

3. Tell me a song that reminds you of me and why it does.

4. Write me a really corny love letter.

5. Give me something handmade.

6. Make me a romantic picnic in the park.

7. Cook me my favorite dish. I love it when men cook.

8. Hug me when I'm angry.

9. Come to me from a really long way, just to comfort me when I'm upset.

10. Dance with me to a slow song.

As you might have noticed, most of the things that can make me fall head over heels doesn't involve a lot of money. I'm beyond getting expensive jewelery, teddy bears, and I don't fancy chocolates that much. See, it's not that hard to win a girl's heart. Why most men find it hard to do is hard for me to understand.

1 comment:

miSz tUna said...

agreed with the note at the end of this post.