Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Three : Ten Things I Hate

1. Cicak!! I may be an animal lover but this THING isn't an animal to me.

2. Over-modified cars. I'm talking about Kancil cars with loud exhaust pipes, cars with over the top decor and I just can't stand the sight of a spoiler. Yes, its name serves a purpose. It does spoil a car.

3. Taking out the trash. Because my rubbish bin is filled with hiding cicaks.

4. Chinese herbal tea. I can't stand the smell!!

5. When the heroine in a movie is fugly. Read : Charlie St Cloud.

6. Cats who are sombong. I only want to say hi and give you a treat, why are you being such a bitch?

7. The fact that my eyelashes are so short, I might as well not have any.

8. Hair bands that look great but hurt after wearing it for a half hour. What a waste of 50 bucks (yes, that's how much a hair band will cost you these days).

9. Books that are so fictitious, that they require you to travel through time (The Time Traveler's Wife) or to another place way out there (A Place Called Here). My imagination died when I was 12.

10. Maths. Enough said.

2 comments:

Chaizani said...

Maths? hahaha sama macam Kak Ji

Khairatul Azwa said...

I swear its in the genes!! hahaha!