Monday, October 11, 2010

What I'm Going To Do Tomorrow

1. Call all the hospitals I sent my resume to last week and ask if I could do a walk-in interview. If all 7 hospitals say no, it's time to got to any nearby hospitals and beg for a job.

2. No1 criteria when choosing a hospital to work in : a hostel or any roof over my head. I don't care if they give me a sleeping bag and tell me to camp out the back of the ward. I will do it.

3. Complete any given assignments ASAP. I'm currently doing one and the payment's quite big (and it's all banked in) so now I just have to finish it as fast as I can and then spend that money as wisely as possible so I can start a new life.

4. Pack my stuff and move out.

One less person to speak to, one less irritation in my life. I've cut you out, and don't even think about asking me any favors or even looking at me for the rest of my life. Faham?

I envy people their close siblings, caring parents, families knitted tight and strong. When I hear about people saying how much they love their kids and can't imagine leaving their kids behind for even a night out, my stomach is in knots because I know that's not the way my mom feels about me.

God knows I've never identified with the term "rumahku, syurgaku" or "home sweet home".

Say whatever you want about me but I know you wouldn't last a day in my shoes.

And if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I fucking hate you, you pretentious bitch.

3 comments:

miSz tUna said...

Whoa. This one is really a flaming post.

What happened?

Hope you're OK...

AyA ChaN said...

Hope you're just fine my dear~ May Allah bless you.. I know exactly how you feel and Please don't let yourself down with those messy things.. I may not be in your shoe, but I think; I had my own shoe that could be the same brand as yours~ We had our own sadness, But I believe in you.. You're a smart girl and you are so strong! Be wise dear! loves~

Khairatul Azwa said...

wani : I will be okay, but not soon enough :|

sue : thx so much sue..that means so much to me :) same brand as my shoes eh? haha..lots of love! :)