Saturday, May 15, 2010

Death By Social Isolation


I am all alone in college. I have not seen my house mates in 2 days, I don't know where they've gone to. Yesterday I studied till 6 a.m., slept at 10 a.m., woke up at 3 p.m.

Asrul is running a high fever and the doctor at the clinic called about his blood investigation and told him to go to hospital. He's got a low blood pressure, I think he has dengue. I feel bad for him, especially since his exams are on Monday (mine too) but, as understanding as I try to be, I can't take it that I've barely heard from him since Thursday.

I have not had a decent conversation face to face with another human being in 2 days. Well, except for the canteen people I get my meals from everyday. And some college workers came in this morning to check on the students, they surprised me all blurry eyed and in my shorts. But besides that, I am all cooped up in my room, surfing, eating, watching sitcoms, and studying.

I want sushi. I want to meet my girlfriends. I want to be able to be a home care nurse to my boyfriend. Instead, I am like this tiny far away island, all lonely and neglected and most importantly, I am so bored that I feel ready to bang my head against the wall just for the heck of it.

Another few days of this and I should be ready to kill myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!

Khairatul Azwa said...

i'm fine thanks :)

thank you so much for your support,it means a lot to me!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

Khairatul Azwa said...

greetings from Malaysia! happy to know I've got international readers :) thank you so much for reading.

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Great share, thanks for your time

Khairatul Azwa said...

i'm doing great, thanks :)

thank you for reading!