Saturday, May 15, 2010

You Had A Hold On Me Right From The Start



I'm currently listening to this song, a remake version from Glee. Really, if you're not into watching Glee, you don't know what you're missing.

Today, 15th May 2010, is our 2 years and 6 months anniversary. But Asrul is really unwell. He's got a high fever, it's been 3 days now. He went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor took some blood samples. If I have my car now, I'd drive over to his place and spoon feed him some McDonald's chicken porridge and Oreo McFlurry. But as it is, I'm stuck here in college, sleeping and studying. He only texted me twice today and I called him 3 times. He's been sleeping the rest of the day.

We were never big on anniversaries. I remember our first year anniversary at KLCC, we fought and I think it was the first time he gave in to me. Our first year was a mess, mostly because he was such a jerk. But, given time, he opened himself up to me and he's not the same person I knew him to be. Now it's my turn to make a 360 change.

We both can't remember what we did for our 2nd year anniversary. I don't think we celebrated at all. Like I said, it's not a big deal for us, just so long as we remember and give each other anniversary wishes.

This year, however, we decided that we will celebrate our 3rd year together, with gifts and a special dinner and all that romance. Probably because it has been difficult this year and I want us to celebrate our efforts in staying strong for each other.

I already have so many things planned out in my head for his birthday and our anniversary.

To my favorite girlfriends: Please give him some advice on gifts. I think it is so easy to shop for a girl as compared to shopping gifts for men but somehow, men have no idea what to buy for girls. So I'm hoping you girls can give him some insight as to what I like, accompany him shopping if you have to. I fully give my permission to date my boyfriend.

4 comments:

oh farah said...

asoi, sila bagi azwa wardrobe make over. not something totally different. but something toatlly new.
azwa: how bout that? :p

Khairatul Azwa said...

hahaha! suka...!!=))

miSz tUna said...

kak wawa.. good luck on the hadiah.. hehehehe ;)

Khairatul Azwa said...

ksian asrul pressure xtaw nak bli ape..hahaha..thx wani! :)