Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Love You The Most And You Love Me The Best

Today has been nothing short of awesome. It's the 1st of May and if I remember correctly, last year's start of May was awesome too. I'm beginning to love May.

I headed back to college after having a tuna sandwich for lunch/breakfast at home and then headed back out again for a movie with Asrul. Not only did we manage to get seats to Ironman 2, which is nothing short of a miracle since it was so impromptu (but granted, we did watch it at Leisure Mall Cheras and really, who goes there anyway?) it was totally amazing that we didn't get into any arguments at all, not a single one.

Ironman was great, the storyline wasn't very interesting but I was very, very interested in Tony Stark and I mean Tony Stark the character, not Robert Downey Jr. the person though he really is incredibly hot, but really, Tony Stark is so hot! That confidence, that slight jerk attitude (just enough to make you think that he's a heart of gold inside), and the fact that he is so totally brilliant and creating those awesome gadgets just makes me want to jump into his arms like, right now.

I also like watching the way Ironman flew so high and so fast (I would love to ride that!) and my eyes couldn't keep off Scarlet Johannson's red curls. I want curls like that!

So anyway, after the movie we left for dinner at Taman Tenaga, where I had the most overrated and over-priced Nasi Goreng Special in my life. Special my ass lah, setakat nasi goreng biasa letak udang and sotong sikit and telur dadar dah RM 4.50?

We also had kerang bakar which was great, I haven't had that in the longest time! And even though Asrul was allergic, I convinced him into having like, half of the oysters. So much for being a good nurse.

We were lovey dovey the whole of today and he made me laugh a lot and in truth, I think I've finally succeeded in banishing all thoughts and feelings of Casanova, and it felt GREAT!

I see now that he loves me so much and I love him too and that I was weak before, so easily distracted and gullible enough to fall for heartless lies. Asrul is the best for me and I am happiest when I am with him.

Oh, the most amazing thing happened today. On my way back to college, I stopped to fuel up my car and while I was standing there, a young boy of about 12 came up to me and wanted to sell me a cassette or something, proceeds were to go to an orphanage in Kedah. The boy was well-dressed in a baju Melayu and songkok and was holding some paperwork to show that he really was from the said orphanage so I took him seriously because I would normally wave off beggars and people asking for donations, I just don't believe that my money will be going to somewhere worthwhile. But I gave this boy some time, told him I wasn't interested in what he was selling but here's a RM 5 donation. He took it and said "Terima kasih kak, semoga Allah murahkan rezeki akak. Assalammuailakum". That roughly translates into "May God bless you".

When I was paying for dinner later, I found an extra RM50 in my wallet. I have no idea how it got there, I even called my dad to ask how much money he gave me and no, he didn't give me extra. I tried very hard to recall if anyone's given me any money to pay for something or to hold on to it for something but no, I really can't remember and I usually have a good memory. Even Asrul said I never said anything about anyone giving me any money. And believe me, I would remember if I had extra pocket money from last week because I am broke, broke, broke.

Weird huh? Weird but a miracle nonetheless. Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

miSz tUna said...

happy for you :)

Khairatul Azwa said...

thx wani :) i rily am happy :))

juanghidup said...

mkn bnyk kita brsedekah, mkn bnyk rezeki kita. serius, aku x tipu. tp, yg pnting, psngkn niat betul2, ikhlas mnderma demi allah s.w.t. aku pun selalu dpt gtu jgk. stelh mnderma, dpt sesuatu yg x dijngka. di saat kita betul2 mmerlukn. hehehehe...

Khairatul Azwa said...

haha..tu la..mse aku sdekah tu aku rse btl2 ksian kt bdk tu..huhu..tp kalau mbzir ngan rezeki tu pn xdpt ape gak..=|