Friday, May 28, 2010

I So Want To Freeze Time Right Now

It's been a long time since I wrote so here's a quick one before I crash for the next 12 hours.

I am currently done with all my exams and thesis! All that's left to do now is to sit for the Nursing Board exam on the 23rd of June and I'll officially be a Registered Nurse. Well, I hope I'll pass anyway.

I haven't gotten down to studying yet, heck I can't find the energy to get off the couch, much less to study. I have gone down to lazy mode and I expect to stay this way until at least next week when I have to start helping my parents out with my sister's wedding next weekend.

Okay, I'm lying. I'm really lazy but I've planned to clean up the house tomorrow as a surprise to my mom. Just as soon as that sweet thought came to me, my mom told me to clean all the fans in the house tomorrow. Jeez mom. There goes my act of spontaneous kindness.

Today we had the last class meeting and took pictures in our nursing uniform and then me and some of the girls went over to McDonald's because we are apparently very rich right now.

I ate like a total cow today. McDonald's for breakfast and lunch, which included a sundae and then for dinner me and Asrul had tomyam. I am one fat but happy, happy girl.

Speaking of happy, today me and Asrul decided to go to the bird park on a whim, and even though it wasn't much (I personally felt embarassed by the fact that it was so poorly maintained yet there were so many tourists, what must they think of the ruined bird park?) I was totally happy and laughing till I had no breath left.

He is so silly, he makes me want to tickle him to death.

Last week I babysat an 8 month old baby who dozed off in my lap twice and I didn't want to put him down because he tends to wake up when I do that so I ended up with aching arms and shoulders on the day of my research presentation. Nevertheless, he was cute and I got paid RM 100 for just a day's work and the mom's looking forward to hiring me again.

And just a tip here, if you're thinking of babysitting, don't do it for anything less than RM 100 a day. Really people, the stress is not worth anything below 100 bucks.

I am now taking a break before I reply to any of the emails I've been getting offering me babysitting positions and I'm not too worried if I don't get them because I need to study for the Board exam and I think I might head over to help out at SPCA any day soon. And I might just drag Asrul along with me.

Alright, I promised a quickie post so here it is. To sum it all up, I am really, really contented with my life right now and I feel equal to the fat, purring kitty that is Puss in Boots of Shrek 3.

And girlfriends, I'm a free bird now so feel free to organize any girl's night outs from the 7th onwards cause anytime before that, I'm helping out with my sister's wedding.

Oh and I expect you to be there!

PS/ I wanted to upload some pics but Maxis broadband is proving to be a lot worse than my college internet and I can't stand another waking minute, my pillows are calling out to me! So I'm sorry but I promise to post pics next time

2 comments:

miSz tUna said...

Hehe.. "when the guy is so entertaining, we're the happiest girl in the world!!" no need so much, just being with him and his effort to make us smile is worth it.

Anyway, ur sis kawen bile yer?? bestnye dh nk kawen.. haha

Khairatul Azwa said...

5th june at my place, come la if got transport..i x invite everyone coz tkut ade yg xde transport..there's a map on my fb, pegi la tgk kay :)