Friday, May 14, 2010

So Much Passion, So Little Time

I have found yet another job that I so want to do during the holidays.

Babysitting. Why? Because I'm not a kid person. I'm a baby person.

Oh the thought of me spending a whole day in some rich person's house, playing mommy with their adorable bundle of joy just fills me up with thoughts so happy, I could float up in the sky like a balloon.

I got the idea of babysitting when I found this blog offering babysitting services. Their rates are RM30 per hour. That's an easy RM240 a day, if the parents work office hours. Not bad, eh? Plus, I get to do something I love. And most parents need babysitters on weekdays only so that will leave my weekends free to volunteer at SPCA!

It's a win-win isn't it? I get the 2 things I love most in life. Cats and babies.

When I Googled babysitter services in Kuala Lumpur, look at the flood of advertisements I got:


I already replied to like, 3 of the posts.

Gosh I'm so lazy to study, yet I have time to surf the net on what to do during June and my resume to Prince Court is all done. The only thing left is to fill in my CGPA and off in the mail it goes.

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I can't just cool my heels during the holidays. Simple. I'm bored and I do not want to get fat. Which is what will happen if I stay home for too long. I need work, I need to have a purpose to wake up every morning.

Okay, I need a reason to at least wake up in the afternoon.


3 comments:

miSz tUna said...

I'm freaking up too. I pon tk habis study for finals lagi.. argh!!

Khairatul Azwa said...

haha tp slambe je u jln2 ngan bf? best woo jln smpai jb n g ice skating! jelesh!

miSz tUna said...

that's why i don't know what's up with me this sem.. giler lah.. jalan jalan n jalan.. so little time to spend with him.. bcoz he'll be going away soon for i don't know how long.. months? years?

god save me from myself.. haha..

dun be jealous.

ok, be jealous if u want. just dun forget how lucky u are to be so near to him.. and do appreciate the time u have.. i'm trying my bets to be strong here..